Chapter 1 : The Tower Cells
walkthrough by: Toohip and Kaiser Soze
Goal : Escape from the Tower.
1. Leave your cell and go to the left of the screen.
2. Pull the switch to turn off the alarm.
3. Go to the right, enter the cell closest to yours and
take the towel.
4. Climb the stairs and talk to everyone (the shy guy at
the top left of the screen and the two others on the right).
5. Use the towel on the power cable.
6. Open the door and enter the Control Tower.
7. Look at the drawer & the safe.
8. Plug the cables in to activate the VCR (red on red,
yellow on yellow, black on black). Click on the power button
and press Play. Watch the video.
9. The short circuit will open the safe. Take the key inside.
10. Look again at the drawer and read the files.
11. Leave the Control Tower and push the button on the
platform to extend the bridge.
12. Go to the statue and look at it. You will see a locking
mechanism at the base of the statue.
13. Use the key on the mechanism. Watch the cutscene.
Chapter 2 : The Innocent Abandoned
Goal : Find and kill 'Mom'.
1. Talk to Billy and Jessie, then go left and talk to Meg.
2. Look at the inscription in front of the church, than
enter. Read the files.
3. Talk to Billy and Jessie again. Play the Tic-Tac-Toe
4. Go to the Town Hall and read the files.
5. Cross the bridge. Enter the house and read the newspaper
article and the diary.
6. Go to the beach and talk to Timmy.
7. Talk to Marty (the boy with the red ball in front of
the General Store).
8. Enter the Cemetery. After the cutscene, look at the
head stones and talk to all of the kids (Dennis, Derek,
Eileen, Lumpy and Marcus).
9. Enter the building and take the crowbar.
10. Talk again to Dennis and play the Hide and Seek game.
Find the 5 kids (located at: church - tree behind the church
- under the bed in the house across the bridge - barrels
near the schoolhouse - schoolhouse). To enter the schoolhouse,
use the crowbar on the door.
11. Go back to the center of the town and talk to Dennis.
He will tell you about his 'secret weapon'.
12. Talk to Eileen (the girl near the statue) and take
13. Go to the cemetery and use the shovel on the headstone
14. After the cutscene, talk to Dennis again. You will
receive the keys for the General Store.
15. Use the keys to open the doors of the General Store.
Take the empty old gas can and read the files.
16. Ride the spring pie, then take it.
17. Go to the broken bridge and use the spring pie to jump
on the other side.
18. Talk to Maria, then click on the lock. Type 451 to
open the gate (very easy to guess, since you had two big
clues : the panel in front of the church - psalm 4 verse
51; or the tic-tac-toe games lost by Jessie - Meg won 4
times, Eileen 5 times and you won 1 time).
19. Enter the Pumpkin Patch and take the scythe near the
20. Make your way through the patch, using the scythe to
kill the birds (this passage is not very difficult. Move
slowly and click on the birds with the scythe when they
are close to you).
21. When you reach the center of the patch, avoid the pumpkin
man and destroy all the pumpkins with the scythe. When it's
done, click once on the pumpkin man to kill him.
22. Open the gate and look at the old truck.
23. Open the truck and take the jumper cable.
24. Enter the barn. After the cutscene, talk to Mom.
25. Before leaving the barn, take the wrench on the ground.
26. Go back to the pumpkin patch and talk to Maria.
27. Use the wrench on the rubber hose near the Town Hall.
28. Grab a stone in front of the church and throw it at
29. Go to the beach and take the fishing rod.
30. Use the rubber hose on the car. Then use the gas can
on the hose to get gasoline.
31. Leave the beach and use the fishing rod on the metallic
cross near the bridge.
32. Go back to the pumpkin patch and use the gas can on
the gas power generator.
33. Put the metallic cross on the metallic rock near the
34. Connect the jumper cable to the power generator, then
use it on the metallic cross and watch the show.
35. When Mom is dead, leave the barn and talk to the girl
near the bridge.
Chapter 3 : The Courtyard and Chapel
Goal : Repair the fountain.
1. Talk to all of the patients and the nurses.
2. Go to the fountain and talk to the pretty girl there.
Watch the cutscene.
3. Enter the church and talk to Norman and to the Preacher.
The Preacher will give you a 'holy mission'.
4. Go to the house on the right of the screen and talk
to Dr. Morgan.
5. Take the four records on the table.
6. Select the Disk labeled 'Belladonna in a flat' (the
red one) and watch the old man's reaction.
7. Leave the house and go where the old man is. Take the
holy symbol on the bench.
8. Go back to the church and give the holy symbol to the
Preacher. He will give you the old broom (if not, leave
the church, talk with everyone again and go back to the
church after you have done so).
9. Use the old broom to open the control box in front of
10. Solve the 'Fountain puzzle'. (Here again, it's very
easy. You must arrange the pipes so that the water comes
to the third one and only there. When it's done, simply
pull the lever).
11. Return to the fountain and talk to the pretty girl.
12. Look at your reflection in the fountain and watch the
Chapter 4 : The Circus of Fools
Goal : Find Sarah's doll.
1. After your arrival on the island, talk to Antonio Baldini,
the ringmaster. He will give you a free pass for the Squid
2. Go to the little wagon on the left and look at the alcohol
bottles on the ground.
3. Talk to Wilbur Smith. You will receive a bottle of rubbing
alcohol (Don't worry about the needle on the table, you
will take it later).
4. Leave the wagon and go to the rides.
5. Talk to Carl Rice and play the Squid Squash. You will
receive 3 tickets in exchange.
6. Play the Knock Down game and you will earn 3 more tickets.
After the game, one of the bowling pins will stay on the
ground. Take it.
7. Play some more games until you have at least 10 tickets
(the easiest way for that is the Squid Squash game).
8. Continue to the right and talk with Sean, the little
9. Take the oilcan near the fire then talk to Collin &
10. Now, go to the big tent and talk with everyone there.
11. Jennifer Lang/Inferno will teach you how to breathe
fire and give you a baton in exchange for some fuel, so
give her the alcohol bottle.
12. Lefty, the juggler, wants a new challenge, so give
him the bowling pin and you will receive a red rubber juggling
13. Meano Geno wants to prove his love to Inferno, so tell
him to get a tattoo.
14. Before leaving the tent, be sure to also talk to Baldini
and to the 3 clowns, Trixie, Simon and Flipper.
15. Now go back to the little wagon and talk again with
Geno. Take the needle on the table when Wilbur is not looking
in your direction.
16. Leave the wagon and go to the beach. Talk to Zippy
and look at Matt & Ashley, the freak twins.
17. Talk to Stuart Limpkin and give him 5 tickets to enter
the freak beach.
18. Talk to Pret-zool and to Timber. Use the needle to
open the cage and free Timber.
19. Go left and use the oil can on the lever. Pull the
lever and go to the Merry-go-round.
20. After the ride, continue left and look at Spanky the
clown. Put the red ball on the clown and watch the cutscene.
21. Talk to Oliver Tweed and give him 5 tickets, then enter
the House of Horror.
22. After the cutscene, you will find a broken piece of
23. Talk to the Leprechaun then climb the stairs and enter
24. Ask Lady Ivanna to tell you your fortune and you will
then be teleported to the big tent.
25. Talk to everyone in the tent again, then leave and
go where Sean was sitting.
26. Look at the hole, watch the cutscene, then jump inside...
27. Put the mirror on the dry twigs.
28. Use the baton on the fire, then enter the cave. The
goal here is very simple : avoid the falling rocks and kill
the tentacles. As for the birds in chapter 2, it's not very
difficult. All you have to do is move very slowly and click
on the tentacles with the baton to destroy them. To kill
the monster at the end, you must breathe fire 3 times on
the big eye. Leave the cave and you will now enter...
29. Look at the walls then climb the stairs and watch the
30. Enter the kitchen and watch another scene with the
31. Leave the kitchen and go to the 1st floor. Go north
and take the brass key in the bedroom.
32. Go down and use the brass key to open the old clock.
Set the clock to 6 p.m.
33. Enter the study and take the silver key and the videotape.
34. Climb the stairs again and watch the tape with the
35. Go left and use the silver key to open the door.
36. Go to the 2nd floor and take the gold key near the
37. Move the trampoline then use it to jump on the other
38. Open the chest with the gold key and you will find
39. Leave the room and follow Max.
40. Enter the bedroom and give the doll to Sarah.
Chapter 5 : The Laboratory
Goal: Escape from the laboratory.
1. Leave the room that you start in and go up the stairs.
2. Go to the right into the office and look at the picture
on the wall.
3. Take out the pipe valve from behind it and go back out
of the office.
4. Go left and climb up the stairs.
5. Use the pipe valve on the hole in the far wall and turn
the valve to activate the machine.
6. The object here is to get the ball to drop so you can
get into the laboratory. Once again, it's rather easy. Just
imagine that the wheel on the top is a clock with 8 different
positions (from 1 to 8) and that this clock has 4 needles
- 3 with a 'contact' at the end and one without any 'contact'.
Puzzle 4 : The Wheel Puzzle.
First, turn the wheel so that the needle without any contact
reaches position '1' on the clock and pull the handle down.
Now, turn the wheel to reach position '2' and pull the handle
again. Repeat the process for all positions (3, 4, 5,...)
until 8. That will release all of the locks and the ball
will be dropped.
7. Now enter the laboratory.
8. Go over to the desk and listen to the tape and read
whatever may be there.
9. Look at the 3 chalkboards.
You need to bring down all the capital letters with the
exception of some of the I's. The letters must be re-arranged
to spell these words relative to the board you are doing:
KEY HIDES TO
Puzzle 5 : The Boards Puzzle.
10. Now click on the security box and re-arrange the words
again to make the following sentence:
YOUTH HIDES THE KEY TO SALVATION.
Leave the laboratory and watch the cutscene.
Chapter 6 : The Hive
Goal: Activate the portal.
1. When you start this chapter your character (Grimwall)
kills the worm...take the security belt he has.
2. Next go to the room just below you to the left of the
start position and talk to Graven (on the right). He will
give you some info including the password to his hut which
is at the bottom right of the board.
3. Go to his hut and enter his security code then go inside.
4. Take the hammer and the tools then leave the hut.
5. Go back up and directly across from the first building
you entered is the furnace. Enter this building.
6. Go over to the pipe with the patch on it and use the
hammer on the patch.
7. The worms will move away from the bellows at this point
and you can work the bellows yourself (do so). That will
kill a worm or two.
8. Take the claw left behind by the dead worm and go to
the control panel.
9. Click on the control panel to do the puzzle on it. There
are green buttons on the body of the dragonfly (1 - 2 -
3)...use them to activate the wings. There are 2 buttons
(A, B) and 2 dials (C, D) to the right of the dragonfly
as well. Use the dials to change the colors which changes
the images the wings create when you play with the green
buttons on the fly. Use different combinations to match
the patterns on the upper left of the control device. When
you have a match, move the control arm (E) to the matching
pattern and press the grey button (A or B) corresponding
to the side that the matching pattern is on. Repeat until
all patterns on both sides are matched to close the furnace.
10. Now go back to the first hut and talk to the other
character in there. Ask him about a security upgrade.
11. After he tells you that he needs authorization go pick
up the other claw at the top of the hut.
12. Now it is time to go meet Graven in his hut. Talk to
him and tell him about the furnace. He will ask for proof,
which you will get shortly. He will also give you information
on what you need for authorization.
13. Go back now to get the security upgrade. You will be
asked to provide proof of age. Take the first claw that
you found and put it in the yellow circle just above and
right of the character. You will now have the upgraded security
14. Now go to the hive and enter it. Look at the bottles
hanging up and use the second claw to cut one down to take
to Graven in his hut as the proof he wanted.
15. Show the bottle to Graven. He will now let you into
16. Enter the hut and get the key from under the pillow.
17. Use the key on the little locked door above the bed
to get the sound generator.
18. Go back to the hive and use the sound generator on
the thing dripping - the yellow stuff. You are now transported
up into the hive.
19. Talk to the worm thing on the right, then click on
the cages. You will hear some kind of melody. This 'melody'
is the code to open the door on the left, so click several
times on the cages to learn it well.
20. To enter the door on the left you must use the bug
instrument panel just to the right of the door. The bugs
must be pressed in this order to open the blocked door to
the left : Left, Right, Right, Down Left, Up, Down Right.
21. The door will no longer be blocked...go through it.
Now go over to the right, next to where the half worm thing
22. Just to the left of her there is the first part of
the big machinery you need to take to Graven. Use the tools
on the machinery.
22. Go down and use the sound generator again to leave
23. You must now take the piece back to Graven. Go to the
lower left of the main screen. When you get there, the bridge
will disintegrate....throw the piece of machinery you have
over to him.
24. Now return to the hive (using the sound generator again)
and go back to where you got the first part but go left
and climb up the rope.
25. Go over to the device that the cables are attached
to and activate it to turn on the portal.
26. Enter the portal and watch the cutscene. You have now
completed chapter 6.
Chapter 7 : The Morgue and Cemetery
Goal: Reach the Aztec Temple.
1. The first and most obvious thing you have to do in here
is to open the morgue door. Click on the door and go over
to it. On the top right there is a wheel (A). Turn it 3
times so that the gear (D) moves all the way up to the top.
Now pull the handle (B) to the left. Repeat this 2 more
times and then do it 3 times but pulling the handle to the
right. Now turn the wheel in the middle (C) from the left
side of the wheel.
2. You are out!! Go out and to the right into the office.
Take the matches and the bust from the desk. Also Take the
urn from the shelves to the left of the door.
3. Throw the bust at the wall beside the bookcase a couple
of times to break through.
4. Take the U-joint pipe and turn the steam valve.
5. Now go to the oven room across from the morgue. Go to
the right of the room and take the wrench from the toolbox.
6. Use the controls on the oven to start it and go open
the oven door.
7. Pick up the body with the number 7 tag on it and it
will be placed into the oven.
8. Open the oven back up and take the glass eye. Then use
the urn to pick up the ashes.
9. Go back out into the hallway and use the wrench on the
10. After you remove the piece of pipe, put the U-joint
pipe where you took the other one out.
11. This will heat up the morgue and you can return to
it as the door will no longer be frozen shut.
12. Go let the old man out of drawer number 5 and talk
13. Open drawer number 7. Use the matches inside as well
as the glass eye and read what it says.
14. Now go outside (left of the morgue) and over to the
left is a broken tombstone.
15. Spread the ashes on the tombstone and read the name.
16. Now go up and to the right where you will see a tree
with a face on it... talk to the tree.
17. Go up to the crystal heart and take the prism.
18. Use the prism in the beam of sunlight to open the door
to the Aztec temple.
19. Enter the temple and after talking to the Doctor you
have to solve the calendar puzzle. Be sure to take a look
first at the drawing on the left wall to know the correct
order for the pieces (mountain - big sun - small sun - eye
- pyramid). The easiest way is to start by matching the
pattern from the left, using the buttons to move the pieces.
You will have no problem if you do it that way. Watch the
movie and get ready for chapter 8.
Chapter 8 : The Lost Village
Goal: Defeat Quetzalcoatl and find the Mask.
1. Talk to the old woman then leave the underground place
where you start the chapter and climb the stairs.
2. Go all the way south, then west and climb the stairs
where the sacrificial altar is.
3. Look at the large statue to the right and knock it over.
It will make a lava bridge to the Water Temple when it cools
in the water.
4. Next, talk to Quetzalcoatl and leave the stairs.
5. Go talk to all 6 of the warrior spirits asking them
all their names and stations.
6. After you have done that, go to the village and take
the copper bowl for later. Talk to the old woman there as
7. Go into the middle door of the huts and talk to the
8. Talk to the woman in the next room over (to the right)
and to the stone mason (chieftain) and ask him about the
9. He will take it to the fishermanís wife and you can
now talk to the fisherman (the spirit in front of the big
totem) and tell him so.
10. Push the Aztec totem pole over and walk across to the
11. Move the large boulders from the front and rescue the
12. After the cutscene, go back to the temple to get the
wind totem. For this, you must solve the puzzle inside.
Bang on the gongs from largest to smallest to destroy the
crystal that protects it.
13. Take the wind totem and go to the water temple (using
the lava bridge) to solve the puzzle there. The solution
lies in the fishermanís creed. This is the order in which
to push the panels: Gods Eye, Spear, Water, Fish, Baskets,
and the last one with the fisherman on it.
14. Enter the water temple now and take the water totem
and the fish.
15. Now go talk to the witch behind the jaguar temple and
ask what he needs.
16. After he tells you everything, go to the Chieftain
and ask him about the Rite of the Warrior. He will ask you
the lineage of the dead warriors which is : Xilonen, Ometoch,
Tepictoc, Centeotl, Huitzilop, Mixcoatl. He will then perform
the ritual on you.
17. Now go to the joining tree (in the middle of the lava)
to get the Pod of Might.
18. Once you have it, take it to the witch and he will
perform his spell and sacrifice himself.
19. After the cutscene, talk to the witch and then use
the copper bowl to take some of his blood.
20. Go back to his hut and take the crystal heart.
21. Now go the jaguar temple and do as the statue says.
Put the crystal heart in the right basket and the copper
bowl in the other.
22. Go into the jaguar temple to get the totem, but be
sure to take a look at the signs on the stairs first.
23. Before you can take it you must complete the puzzle
on the far wall. To get the pattern just go to the second
dial from the left and turn it once. Twice for the next
on the right. Three times for the next one and so on...
turning it one more time for each one to the right until
the puzzle is complete.
24. Now take the Jaguar totem.
25. Go to the center of the village where the very large
statue of Quetzalcoatl was, and place the totems as follows:
wind/right, jaguar/bottom and water/left. Watch the cutscene.
This completes the Lost City and you will now enter...
I don't plan on telling you how to get past all of the
electricity, since if you need help for that you need more
than a walkthrough. So with that said just watch the patterns
of electricity and donít touch them.
26. Take the SW (southwest) path to the corner and go NW
to the stairs.
27. Go down the stairs and SW to the next stairs.
28. Go NW then NE until you get to the first junction and
29. Continue SE through the next intersection and follow
the path to the stairs up.
30. Go up the stairs and forward to the lock release control.
31. Press the outer 2 gems leaving the middle one unlit
and then activate the blue switch to the right.
32. Now go NE from there to the first stairs and go up.
33. Follow the path through the electricity and go down
the stairs that lead SW.
34. Follow the path all the way around until you get to
35. Go up the stairs and pull the arm on the statue.
36. Now walk NE (avoiding the electricity) until you come
to the stairs going SE and go down.
37. Follow the path and pull the lever on the wall to open
the gate before going up the stairs.
38. Once up the stairs go NE and then down the stairs.
39. Pull the handle to lock the gate into place and proceed
along the path.
40. Enter the mouth and take the mask to complete the chapter.
Chapter 9 : The Gauntlet
Goal: Kill Dr. Morgan.
Looks like we are going through an identity crisis here.
You will need to use all 3 characters (Sarah, Aztec Warrior,
and Grimwall) to complete this board by picking the doll,
comic or statue in your inventory.
1. To start, switch to the aztec to cross the thorns to
the pumpkin patch.
2. The pattern to get past the pumpkins is: middle right,
bottom left, top right, top left, middle left, and bottom
3. Now go take the skull and leave the patch.
4. Go look at the tombstones and when the ghost appears,
use the skull on him.
5. Switch to Grimwall, open the coffin and take the head
of the angelic statue.
6. Switch back to the aztec and cross the thorn bridge.
7. Back again to Grimwall to play the game there.
8. Go over to the giant clown, switch to the aztec and
hit the teeth in this order : red, yellow, green, blue.
9. The clown's nose will pop out and you can use Sarah
to climb through.
10. Take the angel wings and go back to the wooden bridge.
11. Follow the wooden bridge through the castle and go
up the stairs inside.
12. Use Sarah to cross the spider web and switch to the
13. Stomp on the plates in front of the statue in this
order (numbered 1-5 from left to right respectively) : 2,
5, 3, 1, 4.
14. Switch to Grimwall and push the statue to reveal another
15. You must now pull all of the bodies down the stakes
to get the crystal to shatter.
16. Take the wing and return the same way you came.
17. Go back down the stairs and enter the hive to the right.
18. Use Grimwall to run the machinery on the right side.
19. Go over to the honeycomb on the left and take the claw
20. Now lift the floor grate off and switch to Sarah to
go through the floor grate.
21. Once up top, switch to the aztec and go up to the top
where the rope is attached.
22. Use the claw to cut through it and return inside the
hive, using Sarah again to go through the grate.
23. Now take the statue part (torso) and return to the
24. Use all of the parts on the statue, starting with the
25. Go up the stairs and through the gates to the portal.
Enter the portal and you are now ready for...
Morgan's Last Game
The object of this is to get all the crystal balls on both
sides to cross the board. Walk around the outside starting
from the right and work your way to the first crystal.
Do the same, finding the pattern for each path, which is
not difficult to do. Just try to keep walking even when
there is no path, yet do not step on the black ooze stuff
if itís there.
This part is very easy and I will not explain exactly how
it is done as it would be very difficult to put into words.
Once you have broken all three crystals you are finished...
That's it! All done...Watch the final scene and go get