Follow these steps to
activate the Cheat Mode in Deus:
1. Go to the main option panel.
2. Position the mouse pointer onto the top left of the screen.
3. Press the Alt, Ctrl and C keys at the same time. The
animation of the mouse pointer should stop at this point.
4. Use the numeric keypad to type in 3615, then hit Enter
(also on the numeric keypad). While you are typing, you
should see the numbers appearing on the top left of your
screen. After you hit Enter, the animation of the mouse
pointer should resume. You are now in Cheat Mode.
Now, once you are in Cheat Mode, go to the normal, 3D game
view. From here, you can press Ctrl-T to all the weapons
and set all of your parameters to their respective maximums.
This also gives you all of the objects of the scenario,
although they will still appear in their normal locations
- you will be carrying exact copies.
Important Note: don't press Ctrl-T while in one of the
2D panels or while you are swimming.